Event wristbands must pass through gates each time you enter. Single Day Tickets will be available on Saturday at the gate with price TBD.
Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into the Festival. Wristbands are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be replaced. They cannot be removed and must be worn both days to allow entry. Please don’t remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry (and that will make us sad).
The following items are ALLOWED at Harvest Moon Festival
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Umbrellas (ONLY Hand-Held)
- Baby Strollers
- Recording Equipment
- Folding chairs for seating in designated areas
The following items are NOT ALLOWED at Harvest Moon Festival
- Weapons of Any Kind, including Fireworks or Explosives of Any Kind
- Illegal or Illicit Substances of Any Kind
- Large Backpacks (Framed, Hiking Backpacks, etc.)
- Glass Containers and Metal Aerosol Cans, including Sunscreen in Aerosol Cans.
- Outside Food or Drinks (including Alcohol), except Two Factory-Sealed Water Bottles (up to 1 Liter each)
- Skateboards, Scooters or Personal Motorized Vehicles
- Bicycles Inside Festival Grounds (Plenty Bike Racks are available near The Box Office).
- Carts, Tents & Chairs of Any Kind
- Pets (except Service Dogs)
- No Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed. No Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
Coming to the festival with a youngster? Children aged 12 and under are admitted FREE when accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. There is no limit on the number of kids per adult, within the discretion of the front gate staff.
On street parking is allowed in Yorkville. Parking lots are available at Yorkville schools within walking distance to the festival.